Walk down the Ogden Nature Center's winding birdhouse trail, and find yourself in an enchanted backyard glen -- the perfect setting for intimate summer concerts with amazing sound and talent!
Kristin Andreassen & Friends / August 11, 7 pm
Tickets are $16 for adults / $10 for children 12 and under
At the door $18 for adults / $12 for children
Kristin’s last performance at the Nature Center was a riot, so we’ve invited her back, and she's bringing friends! Kristin Andreassen is a singer, a writer and a percussive dancer who combines those skills in musical performances that are both “inventive” (The New Yorker) and “haunting” (NPR’s Folk Alley). For this concert she'll be joined by Rayna on fiddle and Jefferson on bass. With her 2015 studio album debut Gondolier, Kristin began touring under her own name. Her live show made Top 10 lists at Pop Matters and NPR’s Mountain Stage last year. A 5th generation Oregonian, Kristin currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee.
Tickets & Information
- Concerts begin at 7 pm, with gates opening at 6 pm.
- Seating is general admission on the lawn. Bring your own low-rise chairs, picnics, beverages and blankets -- they are all welcome.
- The concerts will be held rain or shine and tickets are nonrefundable.
Box picnic dinners by Union Grill may be ordered online when you purchase concert tickets! - $11 each
1. Chicken Cucumber pasta salad. Roasted chicken breast, cucumbers and garden veggies served over pasta with a light tangy dressing. Served with chips and a homemade cookie
2. Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwich on homemade focaccia with balsamic reduction, a side of vegetarian pasta salad, chips, and a homemade cookie
3. Classic Caesar salad. Crisp romaine, croutons, tossed with a creamy Caesar dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh tomatoes with chicken on the side, served with chips and a homemade cookie
4. Turkey, Bacon and Avocado sandwich on whole wheat bread with a side of pasta salad, chips, and a homemade cookie
Special thanks to the following organizations for making the Ogden Nature Center Summer Concerts possible: The Standard Examiner, Utah Division of Arts and Museums., Joan Evans Ahlf, Only In Ogden, Durham Jones & Pinegar, Teleperformance, Val A. Browning Foundation and Courtyard Marriott Ogden.